Sunday, May 20, 2012

Photo Hunt - Magical and City Hall

Sandi's Photo Hunt - Magical

Magic Kingdom Disney World popped into my head as soon as I saw this prompt ...

So here is Cinderella's Castle - truly magical.




Gattina's Photo Hunting - City Hall

I "hunted" through my collection for a picture of the Wellington Town Hall but no luck - will have to drop by that way one of these days and take a pic.

So instead here is a glimpse of the Auckland Town Hall taken on one of my visits there.




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try and find time to join in with some of these photo hunt themes. Great choices, now following you here also and adding you to blog rolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LindyLou. I enjoy the themes but sometimes it overwhelms me. Thanks for following me.

      Delete
  2. Cinderella's castle is a very "Magial" place!!
    The Florida Furkids and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your city hall is the one with the tower than it's beautiful. I love old buildings !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is Gattina. I too love old buildings.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...