Sunday, May 13, 2012

Photo Hunt - Scoop and Children


Sandi's Saturday Photo Hunt - Scoop

So I thought nothing could be more difficult than Zap. How wrong was I - SCOOP? Oh Lord. I couldn't find a single picture for scoop. And then as I walked through the supermarket aisles about 2 hours ago there it was ...




Gattina's Saturday Photo Hunting - Children

My kids refuse to have their photos displayed so instead here are some children I found tucked away in other pics.

at the Te Papa, Museum of New Zealand in Wellington

playing on the beach at Oriental Bay, Wellington


playing at Frank Kitts Park, Wellington waterfront




Photobucket

2 comments:

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...