Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Jar

Oh my it's been a really long time since I posted anything here.

A good way to get into the swing of things is to make this post short and sweet.

So joining into the ABC Wednesday and Wordless Wednesday #28

J is for ... Jar

Those who know me know I love boxes and jars - little ones, big ones. And I love this one that I got on my birthday last year from my daughter






Drop by my facebook page Suzy's Ilation and if any of your posts need some tlc, leave a link there and I'll drop by and give it some love.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful jar. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to ABC Wednesday.
    I like the creative Jars too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I like the contrast between the jar and the floor.
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An interesting way of looking at the pic. Thanks Roger.

      Delete
  4. That is such a beautiful jar, Suzy.

    I am elated to see you link up :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruchira. Glad to link up.

      Delete
  5. That certainly is one very jolly jar! Love the colours.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute jar, Suzy. Mom is an avid collector, small, medium and big:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to say hi so I know you were here and please leave a link to your post so I can drop by your blog too. Thanks and have an awesome day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...