Sunday, March 19, 2017

Just ... and Tree Love #4


Just chatting - taking a coffee tea break

Just decided to stop - phone battery

Just no choice - had to buy

Just love the new phone camera


Missed the letter I at ABC Wednesday. So a sneak into the letter with iPhone.

My old iPhone just decided to stop working.  The battery seemed to drain by 20% each time I used it and when it got to about 46% it would just stop completely.

I waited a few days thinking it might be the very unusual high temperatures that might be making the battery go nuts but no such luck.  Eventually I had to get a new one. An unnecessary and unexpected expense, but there's always a silver lining - loving the new camera on the phone.

And that leads me on to the tree for this week - The Pohutakawa which is native to New Zealand. It looks beautiful when it is in bloom in Summer. Pictures taken with my new iPhone.





Written for:
The Letter J at ABC Wednesday
Six Word Saturday #6WS #419
#ThursdayTreeLove #4

Linking to:
Wordless Wednesday
#weekendcoffeeshare


Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Simultaneous condolences and congratulations on the phone issue, and thanks for planting those trees where I can see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he Ron I guess it was time to buy a new phone.

      Delete
  2. phones can be so unreliable... it hurts specially when they cost so much. Cool you got a new one :D Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Raj and so true - it's the cost that hurts. I was hoping my phone would last at least another year. But not to be. Anyway, loving the new phone.

      Delete
  3. Love the pics on the new phone! You reminded me.. I MUST order a new battery for my phone today! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen - hope you ordered the new battery. Now that's an option I did not consider!

      Delete
  4. iPhones have so much trouble with batteries. Although I love the iPhone camera, they do frustrate me at times (but not as badly as Android phones do!) I hope you do get to enjoy your unexpected upgrade. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alana I've loved the iphone ever since I bought my first one about 9 years ago. Truly enjoying my new phone.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your new phone. I'd love to see that tree in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tulika. Will put a picture in bloom in my next post.

      Delete
  6. I hate it when technology fails!

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's time for me to buy a new phone too!! SIGH
    Congratulations for your new phone and those are amazing captures. Liked the first tree and as Tulika mentioned, I'd like to see it in summers when it is in bloom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Shilpa and let me know what you get. Next post will show the tree in bloom.

      Delete
  8. wishing you lots of fun with your new phone ;-)


    Have a nice ABC-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/20-j/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody. Having lots of fun, taking many pictures.

      Delete
  9. Phone dying is a traumatic experience these days. am glad u found a silver lining :) Beautiful shot - love the tree & landscape :)
    Ishieta @ Isheeria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ishieta. Yes, kind of lost without your phone - it's like you have your whole life tied up in it.

      Delete
  10. Sorry to hear about your phone. Lovely photographs. That little bush is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Corinne. Every cloud has a silver lining. Enjoying my new phone.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...