Sunday, September 10, 2017

Inspiration is the word for I #SixWordSaturday #ABCWednesday

Inspired to do some art journaling

Inspired to do some blogging too

Art journaling after a long time

Blogging after a long time too

My word for 2017 is Andante

This week's inspiration came from that

And from watching some youtube videos

Inspiration for pictures - my favourite things

I love mountains, flowers, palm trees


It's good to be blogging agan


Written for
#SixWordSaturday 
#ABCWednesday



Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful you've found back your inspiration!
    Keep it up ;-0

    Have a splendid ♥=warming ABC-Wednes - day/-week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/21-i

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melody and now to blog on the letter J

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ruchira - it's been a long time. Thanks for always supporting me :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...