Saturday, August 16, 2014

Enjoyment

Doing what I enjoy a lot


Photography and blogging are things I enjoy a lot. And when you can combine the two together then that's even better.

So here's a round up of the Photo A Day #FMSphotoaday challenge for the last week.

Mixing up a smoothie and enjoying fresh smoothies each morning. This one had celery, beetroot, ginger, apple and banana. On a more philosophical note, life is a mixture of ups and downs. My dad always said to me that your true strength of character shown in the down times not in the ups and the down times make life interesting.



I truly enjoy drawing Zentangles. I find them so therapeutic and as I do them free flow, I never know what they'll eventually look like which is half the fun. Not only are we all creative but also creators in our own way.



 I took this picture some years ago at a winery. I loved the mirror so much. And my daily thought was taken from my poem The Mirror Of My Soul. Poetry gives me so much enjoyment.



Birds of a feather flock together. Once on the spiritual path this saying starts to make so much sense in relation to vibrational energy. When you are a vibrational match you come together and part when you are no longer a vibrational match. Something to ponder over. But on a lighter note these birds gathered in my garden to feed on the breadcrumbs I left them. I enjoy watching the birds eat and their antics. 



A look inside my local supermarket. The balloons are so colourful, they always make me feel welcomed. I enjoy the colourful balloons. And of course it's what's inside that matters!



My mom has hurt her knee and had no strength in it to walk. I was worried that she might fall and hoped that I could find her a walker for more support and for my peace of mind. And lo and behold I walk into the pharmacy to pick up her medicines and someone has left a walker for sale. Ask and it is given and God Bless the person who left it there. My mom is feeling stronger, safer and on the way to enjoying life again. 



Linking to:
Letter E at ABC Wednesday,  Six Word Saturday, Our World Tuesday
Ruchira's Wordless Wednesday #47,  Sundays In My City


Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the post. For me, staff meeting=Zentangle Hour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rlavalette. Yes, that is a good time to Zentangle :)

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are always endearing to the mind and the soul, Suzy!
    I have been following those on FB and am glad that your linked them with Abracabadra to make this WW even more precious!

    Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruchira. And thanks also for hosting the WW.

      Delete
  3. Zentangle -- I've never heard this word before, and it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Romi - it is a fancy word for doodling!

      Delete
  4. Zentangle - a great idea for the letter Z tere.
    Denise ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Zentangles. I've never heard of them before and now I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudya. Zentangles are very addictive and very therapeutic. Do try it.

      Delete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...