Sunday, February 11, 2018

Enjoyment ... #SixWordSaturday #ABCWednesday #WordlessWednesday #OurWorldTuesday #WATW


Enjoying Art Challenges, Winter Olympics, Instagram


Enjoying participation in Pick a stick challenges and Mix Media Morsels
Here is the art I did for the pick a stick February Challenge #PASC0218


finished product

Enjoying the Winter Olympics. My favourite is Curling. I wish I could've learned this sport. Instead of posting pictures of the games, here are some pictures I took off the telly of Pyeong Chang. 


And last but not least, enjoying the Photo a day challenge on Instagram. Here are some of my posts for February that got some good responses. (my Instagram Suzy.Ila )

Everyone seems to love art and puppies.
Art post coming up soon.

Linking to:
#SixWordSaturday #6WS at Travel with intent
#WordlessWednesday at:
     Wordless Wednesday
     Image-in-ing
#OurWorldTuesday
#WATW (Wednesday Around The World)













Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/02/some-african-ceremonial-masks.html, Suzy - nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yourself! - reminds me of a Jacksons song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following the Winter Olympics as well, it all looks so beautiful against the white snow and the action has been great.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...