Thursday, January 4, 2024

Happy New Year 2024

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2024.

It's been a long time since I blogged. But I hope to restart this year as I'm quite sad that I've neglected my blogs for so long.

I've just returned from a holiday in the South Island of New Zealand. I had a good and relaxing time with family. I'll post some pics in future posts. 

Auckland Skyline







Enjoy your week.


Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Instagram Suzy.Ila


Photobucket



12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Suzy! Wishing you an amazing year ahead. Would love to see your travel photos sometime and looking forward to see you blog more often in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esha. I am also looking forward to blogging more this year.

      Delete
  2. Wish you a very happy new year. Looking forward to your photos from South Island. I hope to make a trip there in future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rajlakshmi. I haven't seen a lot of the South Island but hope to see more next Summer.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year, Suzy! I've neglected my blog for way too long too, but looks like 2024 is the year to get it back up and running.

    Here's wishing us both all the best for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soumya. It's good to take a break as it refreshes the mind.

      Delete
  4. Wish you a wonderful 2024, Suzy. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year, Suzy! It's been such a long time since I visited your blog. It's good to have you back and excited about blogging all over again. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shilpa. It is nice to be writing again.

      Delete
  6. Happy new year, Suzy! Look forward to seeing some photographs from your travels!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...