Thursday, October 13, 2011

Looking at my city like a tourist

Today my friend and I wandered around the city.  It's amazing what you see when you decide to be a tourist in your own city.

Here are some pics I took today (click on them to enlarge)

 outdoor ice skating rink at the TSB arena.
the rink is new but the sails aren't.


sailboats


sculpture of rugby players at the Civic Square




Railway Station. I must have passed by a thousand times, and yet never noticed the little train!




Rugby Carnivale


Statue of Mahatma Gandhi at the Railway Station.


buzzy bee


There are many sculptures around the city - will have to walk around again and take some more pics. 

Hope you enjoyed these.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing some beautiful pictures of your home city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Balqis :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...