Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Two Can Be Cuter ... #BarAThon

I am taking part in the Blog-A-Rhythm Bar-a-thon challenge. The theme can be anything that requires grit and endurance, but not necessarily fitness related. And there are daily prompts. 

So my theme is simple, it's a blogging marathon about things to do with me in pictures, starting at one and ending at seven. 
~


I love collecting dolls. There was a time when I had a large collection of dolls from all over the world dressed in their country's National costumes. But I've moved houses a few times and though I'm sure my dolls are packed safely in a box somewhere, that box is not easily accessible.

So my daughter gifted these two Japanese dolls for Christmas some years ago. Both are extremely cute and choosing a favourite would be too hard. 

But two together are cuter.




Do you collect anything or did you collect any once upon a time? Share in the comments. 

Check out some other posts for Day 2 #BarAThon

Related posts:
One Too Many







Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila
YouTube Suzy Que



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. They look cute together indeed. Collecting books counts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet! Two together are cuter :)
    I used to collect coins & stamps & letters & a lot many things like sea-shells...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita. I used to collect stamps too. I think I still have my collection somewhere in a box.

      Delete
  3. These dolls are really cute. Would be nice to have a look at your other dolls too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Unfortunately they are in a box somewhere. I had dolls from many countries - Japan, China, India, Greece, Spain, and many others.

      Delete
  4. Those are the most adorable dolls. .. am loving your theme Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akshata. Glad you like my theme.

      Delete
  5. oh..these are adorable :) I love these kind of knick knacks!
    I love and have 1 set of matryoshka dolls.. I find them to be so fascinating and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ishieta. Matryoshka dolls are cute too. Love the idea of a doll inside a doll.

      Delete
  6. Cutest japanese dolls i have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...