Sunday, July 15, 2018

Seven Year Itch ... #BarAThon

I am taking part in the Blog-A-Rhythm Bar-a-thon challenge. The theme can be anything that requires grit and endurance, but not necessarily fitness related. And there are daily prompts. 

So my theme is simple, it's a blogging marathon about things to do with me in pictures, starting at one and ending at seven. 

Today's prompt is Seven Year Itch

~

I love little trinket boxes. This is another one of my indulgences. I just can't resist a trinket box.

Here are seven boxes from my collection. Most of them are papier mache and from India. I love shopping in India as you can find so many beautiful boxes to buy. 

There was a time when I was buying boxes regularly or being given one for a birthday or Christmas.

I think the last time I bought some boxes was in early 2011 on my last visit to India 

It's been seven years now and I think it's time for some buying. My fingers are itching to pick up a box or two. 



What are your fingers itching to do? Share in the comments below.

Check out some other Day 7 posts for the BarAThon.









Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram Suzy.Ila
YouTube Suzy Que



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Well Suzy, My sister is very fond of Trinket boxes and my daughter also has some. That is a marvelous array of trinket boxes you have displayed. They look really well designed. And great way of using the prompt factually.

    My last Barathnon post 2018

    http://www.jaispoetryblog.com/2018/07/seven-year-itch_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I love trinket boxes too and have them in all shapes , sizes and materials . Today my fingers are itching to make a gooey chocolate cake .... I may just too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collection! My late mother used to be very fond of trinket boxes. Your post reminded me of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a lovely collection of trinkets and small little things! I have a few papier mache boxes like these too!
    Today, my fingers are itching to do some online shopping and buy some Kindle books too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a lovely collection Suzy. I am from Jammu & Kashmir state of India and the paper machie is something we grew up seeing as a commonplace item and none of us would give it a second look.

    Now as a grown up, I have come to cherish them and regret not taking care of the whole plethora of boxes we used to have as children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little boxes are lovely. I've collected a few little boxes over the years too. My fingers are itching to get back to some crafting. Have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by my blog this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...